Financial Planner Near Me
Investment Policy Statement - Mapping Your Journey Together
The Investment Policy Statement maps your personal investment course.
Discipline requires direction. Greenport works with you to establish that direction and we don't invest a single dollar until that happens. We say, "Plan to Live Well" because it starts with "Plan." Greenport Financial Advisers meets with you to create your personal Investment Policy Statement - based on a disciplined, long-term approach - and then provide discretionary portfolio management. We agree on the goals and Greenport takes it from there.
- personalized to your specific goals and objectives
- agreed-upon Investment Policy Statement
- fee-only arrangement
Your Investment Policy Statement is made with you and for only you. Our in-depth discussion:
- examines your current financial situation
- defines your investment objectives
- sets your risk tolerance level
We both sign the Investment Policy Statement and then Greenport works on your behalf to:
- build a customized portfolio
- manage with discretionary responsibility (we make the decisions based on the plan rather than bother you with every choice)
- coordinate with your attorney and/or accountant, at your request, on tax planning, estate plans and multi-generational financial guidance
Greenport's compensation is derived exclusively from fees paid directly from our clients:
- we don't receive any commissions on transactions
- we don't benefit from selling you investment products you don't want or may not need
- as a Registered Investment Adviser, we have a fiduciary responsibility to act in your best interests
Greenport isn't for everyone, but we may be right for you. If you want investment discipline instead of everyday responsibility, contact us online or call 330.433.1800 for a free consultation.