Akron-Canton Wealth Management
Investment Performance Reports - Keeping Your Destination in View
Prearranged mutual checkups keep your goals and investments on the same course.
Periodic investment performance reports keep us aligned. A lot of people, companies, and organizations talk about transparency these days. Talking about it and putting on paper in front of you are vastly different experiences. Greenport Financial Advisers not only welcomes scrutiny, but insists upon it, in the form of regular meetings to compare performance to plan.
- portfolio performance review
- compare performance to stated investment objectives
"How am I doing?" This single question may be the one most unclearly answered by financial advisers. In this age of transparency, Greenport Financial Advisers believes in giving you the full story with regard to the performance of your portfolio, the good and the not-so-good.
At least once per year, we request a candid, shared examination of written reports stating:
- quantitative rate of return for current and trailing periods
- net dollar growth of your portfolio as compared to your net dollars invested since inception
We will also review:
- current asset allocation of your portfolio
- your personal Investment Policy Statement and its validity going forward
Greenport isn't for everyone, but we may be right for you. If you want investment discipline instead of everyday responsibility, contact us online or call 330.433.1800 for a free consultation.