Akron-Canton Financial Advisor
Investment Policy Statement Review - Each Milestone is a New Beginning
Prearranged mutual checkups keep your goals and investment objectives on the same course.
Periodic portfolio reviews keep us aligned. Your personal Investment Policy Statement starts it all. Disciplined investing with Greenport is only possible with those mutually-created and approved guidelines and principles. But this is not a static document. Whenever your original guidelines and objectives change, we mutually create a new Investment Policy Statement.
- discuss changes in your life
- review your portfolio compared to your personal Investment Policy Statement
An Investment Policy Statement is a must for all investors. Creating one forces you to put your investment strategy in writing and commits both of us to a disciplined investment plan. We not only use it as a blueprint, but also a springboard for discussion during our review.
During your periodic portfolio review, Greenport will examine your Investment Policy Statement with you to make certain that it continues to reflect your financial goals, risk tolerance, and life circumstances:
- discuss changes in your life and how they relate to your portfolio
- recommend and implement changes to your Investment Policy Statement as needed
At this meeting we will also:
- review the performance of your portfolio for current and trailing time periods
- discuss the current state of financial markets and how it relates to your portfolio
Greenport isn't for everyone, but we may be right for you. If you want investment discipline instead of everyday responsibility, contact us online or call 330.433.1800 for a free consultation.